6.23.2013

Ascot Attire

As promised in my previous post,  here is a snippet from my day at Ascot races.  Read on to see some posh, and very dapper attire.


Here is my best friend Emily.- You know those friends who are more like family?  We have grown up together and consequently she basically a sister.  Em was wearing a dress by ZARA, with a 'vintage' hat from a charity shop. This dress looked absolutely stunning on Em as she has a figure which makes a woman insanely jealous and vow to go to the gym everyday for a year. 


I wore a dress from French Connection (a few years ago), my Anya Hindmarch little clutch (courtesy of turning 21) and some big chunky office shoes.  I love wearing these shoes because they give me serious height,  they don't hurt my feet in the slightest and I can walk normally in them. Horraahh. My headgear (-or fascinator) is from House of Fraser. 


Emily and Libby. I am not sure where Libby got her gear but she looked great.


Ed, Josh, Toby and Nick


Josh, Toby, Nick and Ben


That's me attempting to look natural, like I've just seen a pigeon or something (taken by Em). 


Em, myself and Ben


Emily. 

Ed and Ellie

It was a gorgeous day and would recommend anyone to go- just don't expect to win loads of money; They always say, you will never meet a poor booky.