6.28.2013

Questions: Part 1 of 7


I have realised that I don't divulge too much personal information about myself on this blog. I recently came across a list of 70 questions. These are the types of questions that I imagine a curious and extremely random teenage girl to ask you.  I thought why not answer 10 questions from this question list a week (I will see how I go with this one)  and let the people who read my blog get to know me that little bit better. Thanks for reading and here goes...

1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I wouldn't want to. I don't smoke 'full time' but really enjoy one when I am having a drink.  However , I could go without if it was a life or death scenario.

2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Single.

3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
I would blush and say thank you.

4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Yes.  When I was 17.

5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
No.

6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Seeing my twin sister as I havent seen her for a month and we are extremely close.

7: Do you want to be single?
For now, I believe I do, yes.

8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
I went to Brick Lane in London and looked around my friend Phillie's art show. We then went out for dinner at the Bluebird in Chelsea which was absoltely delciious. The restaurant lived up to it's impeccable and respected reputation. -Such a treat!

9: How late did you stay up last night?
Until 1.0-am we got back late.

10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
Yes.

So, until the next ten...