5.19.2013

Matches Always Gets It Right

If you follow this blog, you will know I have a huge love for Matches Fashion (it is on matches.com that I compile my wish list).  This shop/ online retailer manage to get it right every time.  They seem to be able to read my mind with what I want to wear: Whether it be the laid back style of Isabel Marant, the quirky yet classy shoes of Carven, or my favourite handbag designer Anya Hindmarch. Matches seem to be on the ball in stocking the best and the new. I subscribe to their emails.  This morning they sent me a suggestion of what to wear to the races.



Now, I have no intention of going to any such races- I wish I had as it sounds like a fun occasion and good excuse to dress up to the nines.  If I were to go to the races (permitted I had all the money in the world to afford this outfit) I would wear something very similar to what Matches has selected here.  Who can beat sunglasses by Linda Farrow for The Row? And as for that Mary Katranzou printed clutch- well she is the British queen of print- again unbeatable.  With this outfit, heads would be sure to turn and gawp  Id just have to make sure to be wearing those Bridget Jones all in one sucky-in body suits underneath- that Sportmax dress doesn't look very forgiving- not to mention VPL's are as sinful as wearing mustard yellow with sunburn.