5.17.2013

What Elle Wears to Work

Elle Magazine has to be my favourite Fashion magazine to read.  Their articles are great and their continual report on fashion is quirky, fresh and easy to read. There is no wonder that the people who create Elle are, in my mind, the bees knees. This is one online column which I love and do keep up to date with: What Elle wear to work. Here are some of my favourite recents.



I love this column because it is essentially street style: how real people wear amazing clothes.  Of course they have access to the latest and greatest garments, have a professional in-house photographer, have an air-brusher and probably stage every single one of these photos. However, I cant help but buy into the ideology that the Elle photographer just caught these babes on their lunch break... That is half of Fashion though isnt it?  - The illusion.