9.26.2012

Anya Hindmarch Photobooth

I have not been able to post as much as I would have liked recently.  My limited amount of free time at the moment has meant that I will keep this post short and sweet.  I thought I would share with you my photobooth picture courtesy of the Bond St. Anya Hindmarch store as their little treat on Fashion Night Out.  The primary incentive to have your photo taken with this extremely cute Marrano clutch bag was in the hopes to win it! I havent heard anything back yet but I have still got my fingers crossed. 



We were ushered into the dark photobooth and we asked to smile, pout and pose whilst waving the LED flashing lights clutch towards the camera. We were then asked to wait while the photo printed and our details were recorded in the hopes for the big win.


This was the purple card that our photo came in for a memento.  Thanks Anya!

As a huge huge fan of Anya Hindmarch,  I can't share this without urging you to check out here gorgeous christmas quality street inspired a/w 2012 collection of bags, accessories and purses can I?!