9.14.2012

Style File: Laura

Im still in Valencia having a fabulous time!  In tribute to my twinie staying in sunny sunny Spain I thought I would do a quick and cheeky style file. Say hello to Laura.


Top: Topshop
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Whistles
Watch: Longines
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: A little shop in Valencia





Bag and Shoe close up. 



Laura's ear.

I know it is random and maybe a little bit unsavoury to post a picture of someone's ear- but  screw what is PC. I took this picture of Laura's ear because I like her choice in earrings.  Hoops are the notorious hipster earring and they are having their moment right now.  They look cool, and you can leave them before you go to sleep- Laura has told me they are called 'sleepers' in some countries! 
I wouldn't describe Laura's style as hipster- especially in this style file. But her piercings always say differently.  Here, her chosen stud is her little foot.  She also has a mini silver Buddah and elephant that replace that foot.- Cute! I have seriously considered getting another piercing just to accommodate these little charms in your ear- the lady wearing plastic gloves and the needle approaching my ear has always scared me off.

If you are channeling the hipster look with the jewelry front, then my tips to you are: 
always silver, mainly hoops, and lots of it!